Monday, December 24, 2007

'Twas the Day before X'Mas. And, all is still...

Happy Holidays to everyone... The day before Christmas - I hope that everyone has already got most of their "obligatory" shopping / cards / cooking / preparations out of the way. Howver, knowing how busy our daily lives are nowadays - I suspect that this year like others has its moments of frustrations and tortures right around this time. Stay positive everyone - Hang in there - Please try to not lose your cool. The last thing anybody wants is to get into alteractions and/or accidents. That being said - if anybody is planning to "party" hard... Please be smart and designate a friend-shapparone-driver.


Well, 'twas the day before X'Mas. And, all is still "quiet & uncertain" as far as LA Galaxy News/Rumors/Indications towards how next year is going to be. I don't know about the rest of you, but, I'm going through a (withdrawal = yes, but) slight depression somewhat. And, why is there absolutely NO NEW NEWS from our Official LA Galaxy Blog since Dec. 13th (that's eleven days now without a peep!)


I've been scouring Soccer Insider, Soccer by Ives, Sideline Views, Du Nord, and FanNation-Truth or Rumors sites like a "crazed junkie" to see if anyone has even a morsel of LA Galaxy news. And, to my "unquenchable thirsty dismay"... Nada. The last I heard was that Atiba Harris of RSL has been traded to Chivas USA for money a draft-pick. I am certain that there is "wheels and deals" in the works (that's kept on the "hush-hush"). I know that many of you must get that same feeling, right? Or, is it just my wishful thinking? Well, it looks like LA Galaxy is getting another supporters group - The AngelCity Brigade - they will occupy Section 120 (I believe) at the Home Depot Center. Before games - The ACB gather in Lot 13 at the HDC for rally and pre-game discussions.


I am really, really hoping that the LA Galaxy makes good, solid, reliable acquisitions and trades this coming January 2008. Our LA Galaxy team really needs Depth, Fast-Pace, Strength, Tactics, Posession & Dribble Control. We cannot be "sacrificial lambs" laying at the bottom of the MLS Conference Table anymore. You guys can check my previous post (Dec. 15th, 2007) for my ideas/plans for suggested Team Roster upgrades & changes. I know after you guys read it there will be some of you that will oppose some of my proposed roster changes. Just, please keep in mind that I designed it so that we LA Galaxy will get back $800K(+) to utilize for players with a lot more of the characteristics I listed just above.


As always, I am passionate about this beautiful game... PLAY w/ HEART & SOUL !


Here's to hoping and wishing that Gullit , Bravo , Lalas , Liewecke , and Jones will have their "Tacticians + Winners" Cap on! Our LA Galaxy must get back in the Top Three in ranking at the MLS Conference Table.


P.S.: I have read some of the comments & suggestions made by LA Galaxy BigSoccer Blogger regulars regarding the posting made by 'Galaxy Steve' asking LA Galaxy fans what are suggestions to INCREASE FAN LOYALTY & FAN EMOTIONAL ATTACHMENT! If any of you get a chance - I would suggest that you at least check it out... Our LA Galaxy BigSoccer Bloggers were being "down-right truthful" and "point-in-fact" responding back to 'Galaxy Steve'. Many of their suggestions were truthful, insightful, and heart-felt, in my opinion. After reading it - I am hoping you will all agree - that we are a LOYAL & PASSIONATE bunch, especially on the inside... eventhough, we may not always show it on the outside. I'm proud to be a LA Galaxy fan. So, by God, AEG & Galaxy Management - don't ruin this extraordinary team and this beautiful game by allowing LA Galaxy to become a "Media-Pompous, Skill & Depth-Lacking Farce". Believe us when we tell you that we are intelligent enough to know right from wrong... good from bad... soccer skill, depth, love, and greatness from photo-shoots/glitz/marketing ooohs & aaahs !!!

No comments: